CENTRAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH

Cane Ridge West
Conference & Retreat Center
Lincoln, Montana

A beautiful place to relax, study, plan and grow
History
     The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Montana has owned property East of Lincoln since 1949.  It remained undeveloped until the early 1960's, when the Christian Men's Fellowship of the Region began holding their annual retreat at the property.  These men built picnic tables, out houses, and later one building to protect them from the weather.  It was in 1981 that the Regional Church broke ground to develop Cane Ridge West.  The Lodge, Shower House and Cabins were built with volunteer labor under the leadership of Leo and Ruth Renfrow, Columbia Falls.  The project took three years to complete, and since the dedication in 1984, has been used for Christian Church in Montana activities, as well as being rented to other non-profit groups.

INFORMATION FOR RENTAL OF CANE RIDGE WEST 
All reservations for rental of Cane Ridge West are made through the Regional office of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Montana.  Costs and availability, or arrangements to see the facility, 
may be obtained by phone:  (406) 564-1887 , or e-mail:  contactus@caneridgewest.org


(DISCIPLES OF CHRIST)

Kalispell, Montana